Following the government’s updated advice today it is with regret that I am postponing our Student Showcase.
I will be in touch with Oasis Academy to arrange an alternative date when we see how the situation develops.
With regards to our normal classes – As schools are still open, I will be working as usual this Tuesday. I completely understand if parents would rather not bring their child to dance but those who do choose to come will be encouraged to follow the PHE hygiene precautions. I will re-evaluate over the coming days as government recommendations are issued.
In addition, we ask that any student or family that has any symptoms of the virus do not attend classes and follow government guidelines regarding self-isolation.
I am also looking at alternative methods of delivering some form of tuition for our students as I’m sure closure is now imminent. 😢